For the uninitiated, Tanglewood is the summer home of the Boston Symphony Orchestra. A number of ensembles which make up the BSO perform at Tanglewood each summer. They include the Boston Symphony Orchestra, the Boston Pops, the Tanglewood Festival Chorus, and the Boston Symphony Chamber Players. Many popular artists also perform each year. Many of our guests return year after year to experience this unique combination of great music, gorgeous surroundings, balmy summer weather....what more can we say, it's just fun! From June 20th through Labor Day weekend.
5 Reasons to Stay at the Inn at Stockbridge During your Tanglewood Visit
- Convenient location - just 5.5 miles from Tanglewood!
- Luxury accommodations with everything you need to relax, like our fitness and massage options.
- Quiet, restful location in the heart of the Berkshires
- Personalized concierge service to recommend the ideal restaurants based on your tastes
- Complimentary wine & cheese reception each evening
Tickets to Tanglewood
Purchase Tanglewood tickets for the 2015 season as early as January 25th!
Arrive early with a picnic basket from Nejamie's Wine Cellar, choose a perfect spot, and enjoy the grounds and the people-watching! Offering a great selction of wine and cheese, as well as other gourmet treats, picnic baskets are best ordered in advance!