Stockbridge Inn Extras
Contact & Directions
Innkeepers: Jeff Bell and Lisa Morehouse
30 East Street
Stockbridge, Massachusetts (MA) 01262
We are here to assist you with directions to the Inn. Please note that if you are using a GPS you will need to input Main St Stockbridge. We are 1.5 Miles north on Rte. 7. If you enter 30 East Street it takes you in the wrong direction.
FROM BOSTON AND ALBANY (or anywhere via turnpike)
* Mass Turnpike to Exit 2 in Lee
* Rt. 102 into Stockbridge
* Right turn at first major intersection onto Rt. 7 North (to Lenox and Pittsfield)
* 1.2 miles to our entrance
* (first drive on right after underpass)
Please note: Inn is set back and not visible from Rt. 7
FROM NEW YORK CITY AREA AND NEW JERSEY
From New York City (about 3 hours 150 miles from midtown):
* Henry Hudson Parkway North to Saw Mill River Parkway to Taconic State Parkway North From New Jersey (about 3 hours from Northern NJ)
* Take either 287N or Garden State Parkway N to New York State Thruway Take NYS Thruway to Exit 17. Take Rte.
84E across Beacon Bridge to Taconic State Parkway N
* Take Taconic State Parkway approx. 1 hour to Rte. 23, Hillsdale Claverack.
* Take Rte. 23 East into Hillsdale then into Great Barrington
* Rte. 23 intersects Rte. 7 in Great Barrington. Take Rte. 7 North into Stockbridge.
* Continue on Rte. 7 North 1.5 miles past downtown. Inn is on the right.