GPS Coordinates: 42.299259, -73.293343
From Boston or Albany (or anywhere via I-90)
- Take the Mass Turnpike to Exit 2 - Lee
- Follow the signs for Route 102 into Stockbridge
- Continue on Route 102 for 4.2 miles
- Turn right onto Route 7 North (towards Lenox and Pittsfield)
- Our entrance is 1.4 miles on the right, just past the overpass
- Please note: Inn is set back and not visible from Rt. 7, look for the sign at the end of the driveway.
From New York City (about 3 hours 150 miles from midtown):
- Henry Hudson Parkway North to Saw Mill River Parkway to Taconic State Parkway North From New Jersey (about 3 hours from Northern NJ)
- Take either 287N or Garden State Parkway N to New York State Thruway
- Take New York State Thruway to Exit 17
- Take Route 84E across the Beacon Bridge to the Taconic State Parkway N
- Take the Taconic State Parkway approx. 1 hour to Route 23, Hillsdale/Claverack
- Take Route 23 East into Hillsdale, continue into Great Barrington
- Route 23 intersects Route 7 in Great Barrington
- Make a left to take Route 7 North through Great Barrington into Stockbridge
- Continue on Route 7 North 1.5 miles past downtown Stockbridge, making a sharp left just past downtown to stay on Route 7
- Please note: Inn is set back from the street and not visible from Rt. 7, look for the sign at the end of the driveway.
Enter your "From" location and click "Get Directions".