A stay at the Inn at Stockbridge includes more than excellent hospitality and plentiful amenities. Our bed and breakfast is close to some of the most unique things to do in the Berkshires, including guided tours of historic homes where famous artists once lived, unforgettable live theater performances and art galleries that celebrate the region's rich culture and history. Each of the attractions below are within a short drive of the Inn at Stockbridge.
Top Attractions in Downtown Stockbridge
- Norman Rockwell Museum – The largest collection of Rockwell's art is one of the most popular cultural attractions in the Berkshires. Take a guided tour through his studio and explore illustrations of various American illustrators throughout history.
- Naumkeag – Take a guided tour through the entire estate of a national historic landmark which was constructed in the 1880s.
- Berkshires Theater Group – With five stages throughout Stockbridge and Pittsfield and live performances year-round, a trip to see a theater performance is a must.
- Berkshire Botanical Garden – Take a pleasant stroll through blooming gardens filled with flowers and trees and enjoy the incredible scenery.
- Stockbridge Golf Club – Guests of the Inn at Stockbridge save on green fees at this 18-hole golf course. Just ask us how!
Looking to explore more of the Berkshires? Our concierge service is available to provide suggestions for places to eat, things to do and outdoor activities no matter the season.