Minimum Stay Requirements:
- There is a three-night minimum stay requirement for weekends in July and August. This encompasses Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Last minute shorter stays may be possible as the dates fill in.
- There is a two-night minimum stay requirement as follows:
-Weekdays in July and August
-Holiday weekends other than July and August
-Special event weekends, such as Stockbridge Main Street Christmas
Again, shorter stays may be possible at the last minute.
- Payment: Personal Checks are wonderful; however we also accept MasterCard, VISA, Discover, and American Express.
- Please indicate if you are taking advantage of our Specials and Packages at time of reservation.
- Please indicate if you are using promotions and gift certificates (such as Select Registry, Bed and Breakfast.com, B&B finder etc.) at the time of the reservation. Use of promotions and gift certificates other than those issued directly by the Inn at Stockbridge may be limited to specific rooms and dates.
- Smoking: The Inn is a non-smoking facility.
- Children: Children over 12 are welcome.
- Pets: We cannot accommodate pets at the Inn. However, there is a wonderful kennel 1/2 mile from the Inn, Camp Wagalot, that your dog will love! Tell Jennifer that The Inn at Stockbridge referred you.
- CHECK IN is between 3-7 p.m. Please call the Inn if you expect to arrive after 7 p.m. so we can ensure we are here to greet you!
- CHECK OUT is at 11 a.m.
Because of our small size, cancellations affect us significantly. A last-minute cancellation leaves us little chance of filling the reserved space. For this reason, the Inn maintains a strict cancellation policy.
- Full payment is required for a one-night stay. A one night deposit is required for all other stays. Deposits will be refunded only if notice of cancellation is received in our office 14 days prior to the intended date of arrival, thirty days in July & August. Upon cancellation, a service charge of $50.00 per room will be deducted from deposit, 10% of stay in the summer.
- For cancellations of 14 days or less (30 days in July & August) guest is responsible for the full value of reservation as reserved. Guests who arrive after their intended arrival date or check out before their intended departure date are responsible for the days reserved in full.
- We do realize that situations arise which make cancellations necessary. A credit towards a future stay (with restrictions) may be possible if we are able to re-book the rooms that were cancelled.
All rooms are double occupancy, with a $50 extra person charge in those rooms that can accommodate. A 9.7% state and local tax as well as 5% service fee are applied to the daily room rates.
At The Inn at Stockbridge we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personally identifiable information.
Our main purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a streamlined experience in making reservations at The Inn at Stockbridge. We only collect information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this. Personally identifiable information is only obtained when making a reservation.
We sometimes use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of the Site to measure effectiveness and safety. A "cookie" is a small file that gets placed on your hard drive that helps us provide our services. You are free to decline cookies if you choose to.
At The Inn at Stockbridge we take security seriously. When users make a reservation we use every precaution to safeguard it online and offline.
The Inn at Stockbridge may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time in order to meet changes in the regulatory environment, business needs, or to satisfy the needs of our guests, properties, strategic marketing partners, and service providers.