Looking to stay at a traditional bed and breakfast in the Berkshires? Built in 1906, the Main House at the Inn at Stockbridge has retained its historic charm, but has expanded to include modern amenities. Each room contains antiques from the original mansion and has its own decorative theme.
We serve a complimentary home-cooked breakfast every morning in the dining room of the Main House, where guests can savor locally-sourced food and freshly ground and brewed coffee. We take our coffee very seriously here – we've learned to love the best, and we've refined our technique to brew the best cup you've ever had.
Guests are also invited to a wine and cheese reception, held daily in the downstairs library, to socialize with the innkeepers and other visitors. We love to hear what you did that day (or are planning to do) on your Berkshires vacation, and we're always happy to give you our recommendations for activities and share our favorite spots in Stockbridge!
- Formerly the mansion's master bedroom, the Blagdon Suite is the biggest in the house and offers the perfect view of the grounds at the Inn at Stockbridge.
- Recently redecorated, the Madame Butterfly features a light pink color scheme with Asian-inspired décor, and overlooks the Inn's expansive grounds and gardens.
- A charming suite adorned with various flowers patterns, South Corner is situated at the front of the Main House,
- With its bright décor and one of the mansion's original armoires, the Rose Room boasts Victorian turn-of-the-century charm and features a brass bedframe.
- A spacious room with a king sized bed and the perfect view of a peaceful meadow await guests who stay in the North Corner.
- Cozy and charming, the Petite is a traditional bed and breakfast suite with a queen-sized bed
- The Garden Room, located right off of the library on the first floor, has private access to the mansion's back patio.
- Located at the back of the Main House, the Terrace Room has a private deck overlooking the "enchanted grotto". The recently renovated bathroom includes a large tub and shower.
The Terrace room is a very special room at the back of the main house, with its own private deck overlooking the "enchanted grotto" and the pool. You will feel a world away in this peacful room decorated in green and cream, with natural accents of wicker and greenery. This room's bath has been recently renovated, with a large soaking tub and large shower.View Room Details