A summer getaway to the Berkshires is not complete without a visit to Tanglewood, the summer home of the Boston Symphony Orchestra. This annual music festival runs from June through Labor Day and consists of various concerts including symphonic music, chamber music, choral music, and musical theater, as well as contemporary, jazz, and pop music. Guests return year after year to experience incredible music, gorgeous surroundings, and a festive atmosphere. Tanglewood in the summer is the quintessential Berkshire experience.
Top Reasons Tanglewood Visitors Love the Inn at Stockbridge
- Location, Location, Location - the Inn at Stockbridge is just a 10-minute drive from the music venue.
- Our personalized concierge service will recommend nearby things to see and do in the Berkshires during your visit.
- We have a complimentary wine & cheese reception each day in the evening where you can visit with the innkeepers and other guests.
- You can enjoy a fresh, home-cooked breakfast the morning after the concert.
- Luxurious amenities such as massages, gas fireplaces, and Jacuzzi tubs (in each of the Barn Suites) are available to help you relax.
Tip from our experts: Arrive early with a picnic basket filled with snacks and your favorite beverage, choose a comfortable spot, enjoy the scenic grounds and people-watching.