Welcome Back to Our Berkshires B&B
We are thrilled to announce that we have reopened as of Monday, June 8th under the guidelines of the Massachusetts reopening plan. Here are some of the protocols we have implemented to keep you safe during your stay with us.
- Rooms will be sanitized with a disinfectant fogger prior to guest check-in.
- Rooms will be cleaned by request only to minimize guest contact. Fresh towels and amenities are available on request.
- Housekeepers are required to wear masks and gloves in common areas and hallways and when cleaning guest-occupied rooms.
- Breakfast service is available in-room or on the back porch during this phase. Back porch tables must be socially distanced.
- For in-room dining, daily single-use menu form will be provided daily.
- Face coverings required for staff and guests. Guests may remove face coverings while seated at tables.
- We encourage our guests to contact us via phone or text for any requests or assistance.
- Common areas are available for use by guests with a face mask. Social distancing rules apply in these areas (library, living room).
- Our fitness center will remain closed until Phase 3 of the Massachusetts reopening plan.
- Our pool is open, social distancing rules apply.
Now is the perfect time to purchase a gift certificate for a future stay with our special summer offer. For every $100 gift certificate you purchase, you'll automatically receive an additional $20 toward your stay. Use your gift certificate toward your balance or to add a special enhancement to your stay, such as a fruit bowl, bottle of chilled champagne, and more.
Looking for ideas on what to do during your stay? Within a short drive of our scenic property, the landscape unfolds, offering easy access to the Berkshires' state parks, rail trail, and even a section of the Appalachian Trail. Summer is a wonderful time to go on a waterfall hike, especially at nearby Bash Bish Falls State Park, where the highest single-drop waterfalls cascade 60 feet, offering a view worth walking to!
Consider a much-needed getaway and visit us in the beautiful Massachusetts Berkshires! What could be better than a lovely weekend in one of our Barn rooms, with breakfast on the room's private deck?! We hope to see you soon!