- What time is check in?: Check-in time is between 3 pm & 7 pm.
- What should I do if my arrival time is delayed?: Please call the inn and let us know if you'll be arriving after 7 pm so that we can greet you.
- What time is check-out?: Check-out time is at 11 am.
- Does the Inn have quiet hour restrictions?: 10 pm to 9 am.
- Is the Inn at Stockbridge kid-friendly?: Children aged 12 and older are welcome at the Inn.
- Is smoking allowed at the Inn?: No, smoking is not allowed anywhere on the property.
- Can more than 2 people stay in a room?: Yes, there is an additional person charge of $50 per person per day. Prior notice is necessary to place an airbed in the room or we can make up a sofa bed. This is only available in specific rooms that can accommodate an additional person.
- Will I have to share a bathroom with other guests?: No. All bathrooms are private.
- Does my room have a smoke detector &/or carbon monoxide detector?: Yes.
- Will my room be cleaned during my stay?: Yes, we offer daily housekeeping.
- How late at night or early in the morning am I able to contact the innkeepers if I have a question, comment, or concern during my stay?: Innkeeper hours are 8am to midnight. You can leave a voice message or email anytime. We live on the premises, so we are always available in case of emergency.
- Can I switch rooms after I've checked in if I find that I'm uncomfortable in the room/suite that I booked?: This may be possible depending on availability. Please speak to a staff member and we'll do everything we can to ensure you have a comfortable and enjoyable time at the Inn at Stockbridge.
- What should I do if I accidentally spill or break something in my room/suite?: Please ask any member of staff to assist you.
- I had a fabulous time. Where can I leave a review for your Inn so that others can read about how great staying here is?: We will email a link to you after your departure that will direct you to place a review on TripAdvisor. We invite you to review us on Google as well.
- How can I stay up to date on what is happening at the inn?: Like and follow us on Facebook!
Kitchen & Food FAQs
- Am I able to use the kitchen to prepare lunch or dinner during my stay?: No; this is, unfortunately, a safety concern.
- Do you allow food in the guest rooms?: Yes. Many rooms have mini-fridges, and there is a guest fridge in the Butler's pantry in the Main House. Guests are welcome to use utensils & plates if desired.
- Do the mini-fridges in the rooms have anything in them?: Yes, the fridges will have water and creamer for the Keurig coffee pots.
- Is there a charge to use the items in my mini-fridge?: No, the items are complimentary.
- Do you offer any snacks or beverages throughout the day?: Yes, we offer granola bars, homemade cookies, and pretzels in the dining room, as well as water, soda, seltzer, coffee, tea, and hot cocoa.
- Are the snacks and beverages in the dining room included in the price of my room?: Yes, these items are all complimentary to our guests.
- What are the hours that the pool can be used?: 9 am - 10 pm.
- Is the pool heated?: Yes.
- Is there WiFi in my room/suite?: Yes.
- Is the fitness center open 24/7 or on restricted hours?: Open 24/7, but please be quiet during the hours between 10 pm & 9 am.
- How can I get extra towels, pillows, toiletries, etc. for my room/suite?: Ask any staff member for assistance or call the main inn number and select the option to speak to the innkeeper.
- Can I take my bathrobe home with me?: They are available for purchase new for $95.
- Do you have any add-on offers to make my stay more special?: Yes, we offer add-ons such as champagne, flowers, chocolate-covered strawberries, and more. Please review our amenities for a complete list of add-ons.
- Is the Inn at Stockbridge pet-friendly?: Yes.
- Do I need to give advanced notice that I'm planning to bring a pet?: Yes.
- What type of pet am I allowed to bring to the Inn?: Dogs are the only animals we can accommodate at this time.
- Can I have more than one dog in my room?: Please call the inn to discuss this.
- Which rooms/suites are pet-friendly?: Our Cottage House suites are all pet-friendly.
- What do I do with my dog if I need to leave them behind in the room?: Your pet must be crated if left unsupervised in the room.
- Where is my dog allowed to go at the Inn besides my room?: Dogs are welcome everywhere except in the Main House or pool area.
- What if I have a service animal?: Please call us to talk through your specific needs; all service animals are welcome with proper documentation.
- Will my room still be cleaned if I have a pet with me?: Yes, rooms will still be cleaned as long as the dog is contained or out of the room during the time of service.
- What is there to do in the Berkshires?: The better question is, what isn't there to do here?! Refer to our Best of the Berkshires guide or our Local Experts blog to find all that the area has to offer.
- Are there many restaurants to choose from in the Berkshires?: Yes, please refer to our Berkshire restaurant guide for all lunch and dinner dining needs.